Sunday 7 October 2012

Bharat Gas Agency selling domestic LPG connection in black

It is no hidden secret in Ghaziabad , Noida region of NCR that domestic gas cylinder can be bought by any LPG delivery person  in black for a premium of  INR 200-1000 . 

Great thing is it is happened with the consent of renowned LPG companies and their dealer.
LPG dealer can't book the gas cylinder their own , unless unlit consumer ask to book the refill cylinder.

I am an internet addict and try to do use internet for my day to day task ,so when I started Internet for booking refill from Bharat gas portal I came to know that my Bharat Gas agent in Sahibabad region is booking a  cylinder on the name of my gas connection number after every 20 days and delivering it on the same day or on the next day. Whereas I never booked the cylinder so rapidly and never booked the cylinder showing in online report of my refill history.

In the same condition I would never get a subsidised connection once new scheme of 6 cylinder will come in picture . I will need to always a INR 908 for a cylinder .

Approximately 1-2 Lakh cylinder are sold in black in Ghazibad / Noida region to meet the daily needs of roadside vendors of Jalebi , Samosa , Chai wala , restaurants and all Halwais.

Even all police men drinks tea(free of cost) on the tea stalls which are using cylinder bought in black.
To add more info  some these chai and samosa wala are owning big cars. (The one located in front of my office bought a Innova recently).
This Chai wala consumes at least 9-10 cylinders a week and these domestic visible Cylinders visible to all common man but not any police man or petroleum ministry.
There are other solutions but any body ready to think differently in this Manmohan government
Satymev Jayte